When I first learned of Marci's program, a part of me shuddered at the price. Why would I want to pay that much money for something when I would just revert back to my old patterns and behaviors when it was over? Then as I've mentioned before I met with Marci and learned some reasons I wasn't been able to create lasting change in my patterns and behaviors. One of the things that helped me to take that big step and do the program was the scripture in Phil. 4:13,
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
I was reminded that I can do hard things because my Savior will assist me in making the changes that I need to make to be the best person I can be. He will assist me to become what he needs me to be. I was led to this path so I may learn of my divine greatness and share my knowledge with others, so they too may see their greatness and live the amazing lives they were meant to live!
No comments:
Post a Comment